Search This Blog

Thursday, July 7, 2011

1/2 way through 2ww

Halfway through the 2ww!!

Only 1 week until my beta (quantitative hCG test) - although my gut is telling me that it is going to be negative. Today, I am OK with that, but, like this entire rollercoaster ride, tomorrow it will probably devestate me. By this time next week, we'll know for sure.

Around 7dpo is when your body can start playing tricks on you because your mind knows that you could "technically" start feeling symptoms. I am anticipating my body to begin feigning "symptoms" (i.e., cramping, tired, thirsty, etc.). I'm trying to avoid that, however, because you fall even harder when you become so sure that you are experiencing pregnancy symptoms. As of right now, I still feel nothing beyond an occasional cramp (which is probably gas due to the Mexican I had last night...TMI, I know!). I am tired, but that is definitely do to the fact I'm not sleeping because I am obsessing over this... Oh well.


On top of everything, I am getting allegergies. I started coughing today and my nose is on again\off again stuffy. Yummy.... :\

No comments:

Post a Comment