Search This Blog

Sunday, July 3, 2011

3dpIUI #1

It just hit me as I was on my pregnancy bulletin boards that I'm on Cycle 19 of TTC. That is soooooooo depressing.

It does help, however, to have the ladies of http://www.pregnancy.org/ to help me through the tough times. Some of them have been trying for 3+ years (over 36 cycles) to be pregnant. Yet, they seem to stay optimistic and happy. They are my heroes!

As for me, I have no symptoms at all except cramping (which is totally expected on 3dpIUI and on Prometrium). I'm trying to stay positive, but I have a bad feeling about this month. A 20% chance is not much...

But that is OK...I have A LOT to look forward to in life. I going to be (and already am) a great attorney and I have a wondeful husband and friends. Additionally, I have the resources necessary to adopt if it comes to that which many do not. Yay! Look at the positives!

No comments:

Post a Comment