Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Beta tomorrow morning!

My beta is tomorrow morning. I am so nervous, seriously scared. I have been listening to this song over the past 2 weeks and it has really helped me get through:

Desert Song by Hillsong
This is my prayer in the desert
When all that's within me feels dry
This is my prayer in my hunger and need
My God is the God who provides

This is my prayer in the fire
In weakness or trial or pain
There is a faith proved
Of more worth than gold
So refine me Lord through the flame

I will bring praise
I will bring praise
No weapon formed against me shall remain
I will rejoice
I will declare
God is my victory and He is here
 
This is my prayer in the battle
When triumph is still on it's way
I am a conqueror and co-heir with Christ
So firm on His promise I'll stand

-----------------------------
 
No matter what happens, this is in God's hands. I know what is meant to be will be. I don't find that cliche b\c I know there is  plan for me. I have been blessed 2034983204-fold in life. This is one little obstacle that I have to face and if that makes me a better mother in the end, so be it.
See you on the flip side.

2 comments:

  1. I still owe you an email, but for know I want you to know that I am thinking about you today and I have been praying for you and your husband. I think you are veyr strong for being so honest and postive about this whole process; thank-you for sharing with all of us.

    -Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck!!! I bet your already know and whatever happens, you are right, this is in God's hands. He will never give you anything that you cannot handle and if this is another obstacle, so be it!

    ReplyDelete